BLS Provider | American Heart Association | In Person Class | 10-13-22 9:00
Date and Time:
October 13, 2022 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Springs CPR Training, 5525 Erindale Dr. #125, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80918 , U.S.
Learn the different BLS rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims.
At the end of the class, you will know:
- how to perform CPR,
- how to use an AED,
- know what to do when someone is choking,
- know how to perform one-person and two-person rescues,
- Know how to use a bag-mask ventilator.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
Sign up for this class if you have never taken a BLS class or you need to renew your BLS certification. This class is for the following students::
- Doctors & Nurses,
- Dental Assistants & Hygienists,
- Physical Therapists,
- Medical Assistants,
- Nursing Students,
- Behavior Therapists,
- Emergency Medical Technicians,
- Anyone who works in a hospital, and
- Any student who will work at a hospital to fulfill clinical requirements for school.
- All hospitals in Colorado Springs require BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Classes are hands-on with CPR manikins and AED practice trainers.
- Class includes a 25-question written test. You may use notes during the test.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Heart Association after the class.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
- There are no refunds. Please be sure your schedule allows you to attend the class at the date & time. You may reschedule one time with 24 hour notice of class time. No call/no shows are no refunds and no reschedule. Registering for this class states you understand this policy.