Date and Time:
December 10, 2021 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Learn the different BLS rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims.
At the end of the class, you will know:
- how to perform CPR,
- how to use an AED,
- know what to do when someone is choking,
- know how to perform one-person and two-person rescues,
- Know how to use a bag-mask ventilator.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
Sign up for this class if you have never taken a BLS class or if your BLC certificate has expired. This class is specifically for:
- Dental Assistants,
- Dental Hygienists,
- Physical Therapists,
- Medical Assistants,
- Nursing Students,
- Behavior Therapists,
- Emergency Medical Technicians,
- Anyone who works in a hospital, and
- Any student who will work at a hospital to fulfill clinical requirements for school.
- Classes are hands-on with CPR manikins and AED practice trainers.
- Class includes a 25-question written test. You may use notes during the test.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Heart Association after the class.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
- There are no refunds. Please be sure your schedule allows you to attend the class at the date & time. You may reschedule one time with 24 hour notice of class time. No call/no shows are no refunds and no reschedule. Registering for this class states you understand this policy.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sanitized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 8 people per class.
Group and Company Rates
Contact Tinker for information on group and company discounts.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will be considered a no call/no show.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
An American Heart Association manual is available for $18.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class, this includes watch phones.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.