Date and Time:
September 18, 2021 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Complete your online learning with a hands-on, skills check.
This is for students who have taken the online class Heartcode BLS through the American Heart Association and needs to fulfill the hands-on portion of the class.
Please bring your documentation of proof of your completion of the online course.
At the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Perform CPR,
- Use an AED,
- Know what to do when someone is choking,
- Know how to perform one-person and two-person rescues,
- Know how to use a bag-mask ventilator.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
This class is the following professionals who have completed the online class through the American Heart Association:
- Dental Assistants,
- Dental Hygienists,
- Physical Therapists,
- Medical Assistants,
- Nursing Students,
- Behavior Therapists,
- Emergency Medical Technicians,
- Anyone who works in a hospital, and
- Any student who will work at a hospital to fulfill clinical requirements for school.
- Classes are hands-on with manikins and AED practice trainers.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Heart Association 12 hours after the class.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
- There are no refunds. You may reschedule one time with 24 hour notice. Registering for this class states that you understand this policy.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sterilized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 7 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
Group and Company Rates
Contact Tinker for information on group and company discounts.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
An American Heart Association book is available for $18.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.