Date and Time:
June 21, 2021 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Complete your online learning with a hands-on, skills check.
This is for students who have taken the online class Heartcode BLS through the American Heart Association and needs to fulfill the hands-on portion of the class.
Please bring your printed certificate from the online class for proof of your completion of the online course.
At the end of the class, you will know:
- how to perform CPR,
- how to use an AED,
- what to do when someone is choking,
- how to perform one-person and two-person rescues,
- how to use a bag-mask ventilator.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
This class is the following professionals who have completed the online class through the American Heart Association:
- Dental Assistants,
- Dental Hygienists,
- Physical Therapists,
- Medical Assistants,
- Nursing Students,
- Behavior Therapists,
- Emergency Medical Technicians,
- Anyone who works in a hospital, and
- Any student who will work at a hospital to fulfill clinical requirements for school.
- Classes are hands-on with manikins and AED practice trainers.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Heart Association 12 hours after the class.
- Most hospitals require AHA BLS certification for employment.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sanitized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 7 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
An American Heart Association book is available for $18.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.