Date and Time:
March 11, 2021 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Learn basic CPR and AED skills for victims of all ages.
At the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Perform CPR for adult, infant & child
- Use an AED,
- Know what to do when someone is choking,
- Know how to use a face mask,
- Identify the problem of a person who needs medical attention.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
- Foster Parents,
- Parents Working Towards Adoption,
- Daycare Staff,
- Yoga Instructions,
- Outdoor Guides,
- Boy Scout leaders, and
- Construction Workers and Linemen. and
- Any one who wants to learn basic life support skills.
- Classes are hands-on with manikins and AED practice trainers.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Safety & Health Institute after the class.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All students will be required to wash their hands at the beginning of every class. All equipment is sterilized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 5 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
Group and Company Rates
Contact Tinker for information on group and company discounts.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
You will receive a free manual from the American Safety & Health Institute.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.