Date and Time:
June 14, 2021 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Learn basic CPR and AED skills for victims of all ages in a blended learning format.
At the end of the class, you will know how to:
- Perform CPR,
- Use an AED,
- Know what to do when someone is choking,
- Know how to use a face mask.
- Identify the problem of a person who needs medical attention.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
- Yoga Instructors.
- Personal trainers
- New mothers
- Teenagers taking their first CPR class.
- Any one who wants to learn basic life support skills.
NEW Blended Learning format:
- This class is normally a 1-2-hour in person course. However, we are now offering it in a blended learning format.
- When you sign up for the class, you will receive a link to the video portion of the class. You will watch the video portion of the class in the comfort of your home or office. Allow about 1 hour for the online class.
- Then, come the the in person class for the hands-on learning portion/skills check-off. The online portion must be finished before you attend your in person skills session. Skills sessions are about 30 mins long.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sanitized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 6 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
You will receive a free manual from the American Safety & Health Institute.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.