Date and Time:
July 30, 2021 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Learn basic CPR and AED skills for victims of all ages in a blended learning format.
At the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Perform CPR,
- Use an AED,
- Know what to do when someone is choking,
- identify the problem of a person who needs medical attention.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
- Personal Trainers,
- Personal education,
- Yoga Instructions,
- New babysitters
- Group X instructors
- Any one who wants to learn basic life support skills.
- Classes are hands-on with manikins and AED practice trainers.
- Once you pay for the skills session, you will be sent the online portion of the class by email. The email will come from Health & Safety Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please this email to contacts to make it easier to receive.
- You must finish the online class before the skills sessions time.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Safety & Health Institute after the class.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sanitized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 7 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
You will receive a free manual from the American Safety & Health Institute.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.