Date and Time:
June 12, 2021 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Springs CPR Training, Colorado Springs
Learn basic CPR, AED and First Aid skills for victims of all ages in a blended learning format.
At the end of the class, you will know:
- how to perform CPR & use an AED
- basic First Aid,
- what to do when someone is choking,
- how to stop bleeding.
- how to recognize and treat heat related illness and conditions.
BLS: Basic Life Support
CPR: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
AED = automated external defibrillator
This Class Is For:
This class is for:
- Foster Parents,
- Parents Working Towards Adoption,
- Daycare Staff,
- Yoga Instructions,
- Outdoor Guides,
- Boy Scout leaders, and
- Construction Workers and Linemen. and
- Any one who wants to learn basic life support skills.
NEW! Blended Format
This class is normally a 3-4 hour course. However, we are now offering a blended learning format. Please sure you have time to complete the online class before the skills session. Allow 2 hours for the online class, although, it does not have to be done in one sitting.
When you sign up for the class, you will receive a link to the video portion of the class. You may watch the video portion of the class in the comfort of your home or office. The online portion MUST be complete before the skills session.
Then, come the the class for the hands-on learning portion and a skills check-off. Skills sessions are about 45 minutes long.
Ideal For People With Busy Schedules!
- Classes are hands-on with CPR manikins, AED practice trainers and epi-pen trainers.
- You will be emailed an e-Card certificate from the American Safety & Health Institute.
- The certification will come from email@example.com.
- Your certificate is valid for 2 years.
CDC Guidelines Followed
All equipment is sanitized before the class and students will not share or switch out equipment. The maximum class size is just 6 people per class and students are socially distanced from each other.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to attend and will need to reschedule your class.
You must register for this class to attend. We do not accept payment at the door.
A manual from the American Safety & Health Institute is free.
No one under 16 years old allowed in class.
No cell phone use allowed during class.
Tinker Simmons is a 5-star life support educator from Colorado Springs. She has earned a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys teaching children the values of a healthy and safe lifestyle.